Love Sucks. on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/9045132
1. Art Of Noise - Moments In Love
2. R.Kelly - Sex Me
3. Janet Jackson - Anytime Anyplace
4. Intro - Come Inside
5. Lil Jon Ft Devin The Dude & Oobie - Ooh Naa Naa
6. Adina Howard - Baby Come Over
7. H-Town - Backseat
8. Keith Sweat ft Kut Klose - Get Up On It
9. Jill Scott - All I
10. Floetry - Say Yes
11. Jodeci - Feenin’
12. Changing Faces - Stroke You Up
13. Public Announcement - Body Bumpin’
14. LSG - Body
15. Adina Howard - T-Shirt & Panties
16. Ginuwine - So Anxious
17. Aaliyah - Come Over
18. Tyrese - On Top Of Me
19. R.Kelly - It Seems Like You’re Ready
20. Adina Howard - Nasty Grind
21. Jamie Foxx ft Melvin Riley-Scream And Shout
22. Maxwell - Fortunate
23. Teddy Pendergrass - Turn Off The Lights
24. Marvin Gaye - Let’s Get It On
25. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
26. Zapp & Roger - Computer Love
27. The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
Download Here: http://www.zshare.net/download/804005312a37fcd5/
Jennifer Le of 2BITCHEZDEEP.COM
1. You forget 90% of your dreams. Within 5 minutes of waking, half of your dream is forgotten. Within 10, 90% is gone.
2. Blind people also dream. People who became blind after birth can see images in their dreams. People who are born blind do not see any images, but have dreams equally vivid involving their other senses of sound, smell, touch and emotion.
3. Everybody dreams. Every human being dreams (except in cases of extreme psychological disorder). If you think, you are not dreaming, you just forget your dreams.
4. In our dreams, we only see faces that we already know. Our mind is not inventing faces – in our dreams we see real faces of real people that we have seen during our life but may not know or remember. We have all seen hundreds of thousands of faces throughout our lives, so we have an endless supply of characters for our brain to utilize during our dreams.
5. Not everybody dreams in color. A full 12% of sighted people dream exclusively in black and white. The remaining number dream in full color. Studies from 1915 through to the 1950s maintained that the majority of dreams were in black and white, but these results began to change in the 1960s. Today, only 4.4% of the dreams of under-25 year-olds are in black and white. Recent research has suggested that those changing results may be linked to the switch from black-and-white film and TV to color media.
6. Dreams are symbolic. If you dream about some particular subject it is not often that the dream is about that. Dreams speak in a deeply symbolic language. Whatever symbol your dream picks on it is most unlikely to be a symbol for itself.
7. Emotions; The most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety. Negative emotions are more common than positive ones.
8. You can have four to seven dreams in one night. On average, you can dream anywhere from one or two hours every night.
9. Animals dream too. Studies have been done on many different animals, and they all show the same brain waves during dreaming sleep as humans. Watch a dog sleeping sometime. The paws move like they are running and they make yipping sounds as if they are chasing something in a dream.
10. Body Paralysis.Rapid eye movement (REM) sleep is a normal stage of sleep characterized by rapid movements of the eyes. REM sleep in adult humans typically occupies 20-25% of total sleep, about 90-120 minutes of a night’s sleep. During REM sleep the body is paralyzed by a mechanism in the brain in order to prevent the movements which occur in the dream from causing the physical body to move. However, it is possible for this mechanism to be triggered before, during, or after normal sleep while the brain awakens.
11. Dream Incorporation. Our mind interprets the external stimuli that our senses are bombarded with when we are asleep and make them a part of our dreams. This means that sometimes, in our dreams, we hear a sound from reality and incorporate it in a way. For example you may be dreaming that you are in a concert, while your brother is playing a guitar during your sleep.
12. Men and women dream differently. Men tend to dream more about other men. Around 70% of the characters in a man’s dream are other men. On the other hand, a woman’s dream contains almost an equal number of men and women. Aside from that, men generally have more aggressive emotions in their dreams than the female lot.
13. Precognitive Dreams. Results of several surveys across large population sets indicate that between 18% and 38% of people have experienced at least one precognitive dream and 70% have experienced déjà vu. The percentage of persons that believe precognitive dreaming is possible is even higher, ranging from 63% to 98%.
14. If you are snoring, then you cannot be dreaming.15. You can experience an orgasm in your dreams. You can not only have sex as pleasurable as in your real life while dreaming, but also experience an orgasm as strong as a real one, without any wet results. The sensations felt while lucid dreaming (touch, pleasure and etc..) can be as pleasurable and strong (or I believe even stronger) as the sensations experienced in the real world.
Mi Vida Loca
Okay, I’ve been struggling with what to do as my first post on this blog thingy. So I decided to write a poem, I know religion is a touchy thing for people to read and what not but its what I decided to start with. Hopefully whomever reads it enjoys it for what it is :)
-drum roll- Dum, dum, dum, dum!! -builds up anticipation and…- enjoy
* My appointment with God is inevitable and eventual, so today I shall start abstaining from any and all actions that myself as a disciple would find regrettable
* The path will be hard, temptation will show face but a graceful sense of judgment and wisdom are the principles I shall showcase…no skepticism or woe, no longer shall I question why things will not go the way I want them to go
* God is in control and that I shall have the utmost faith in…whenever I have hardships, in His hands I shall place them…because the solution is molded and created, it’s already figured out…such assurance and promise are things I cannot live without
* I cannot be less than a Christian simply because of his forgiving nature, I cannot be less of a Christian the moment the path to righteousness begins to waver…I cannot be less of a Christian while speaking impure words and I cannot be less than a Christian while being an outcast from the herd
* I have a purpose to serve, I have blessings to count and I have too much reason to believe to believe in reasonable doubt…that’s what the devil would like but I can’t give him that kind of satisfaction because that in and of itself is more than enough of a distraction
* No bad is too bad that God will forsake me and no destination is too far that God will not take me, no goal is too big for me to be too small for God to not put me in a position to grow a little…if at all
* You don’t have to know every verse to know what to do, you don’t have to cry in the service to be spiritually moved, you don’t have stop cold turkey doing what isn’t right…but eventually there will be a day that you have to realize
* Realize the earth is not eternal, nor is or presence…realize success isn’t promised so don’t take advantage of your relevance…love is not everything, money only does so much…invest more care and embrace into those things you cannot touch
* Such as wisdom to know the difference between a problem and an obstacle, the difference between what is not promised for you and what is simply impossible…the difference between love and lust with sweet words in it…the difference between a lovely life and tempting landscape painted with birds in it
* Friends come and go, so do treasures and other luxuries…but the one thing that will never die is the love that God has for you and the way your life could be
* No one can force their hand and tell you how to live your life, that is your choice and alternative but we all know wrong and right…we will be tempted and yield, we will fall short of the glory just like other people of today and all those before me
* But what life are we trying to live? What choices are we trying to make? No longer shall I lie to myself when my relationship with God is stake…death is too real, life is too short…I want to know God before all of my problems, not just as a last resort
* So before allowing negativity to manifest and take its place, at least appreciate what God has done for you and don’t take advantage of his grace…the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away…I just want to be taken under the right circumstances, so I shall start giving to him rightfully as of today.